Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can my neighbors smell me smoking in my backyard

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StonedJones, Aug 2, 2018.

1. if I'm out smoking a 3 gram backwood in my backyard at 1am do you guys think the neighbors can smell that?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neighbors on all sides about 100yards away

• Like Like x 1
  3. your asking us??? K, nope no one can smell a thing your n the clear.

4. Only if your neighbors are awake at 1 am!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ha this is funny even when sober

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I could smell a joint from 1000 yards! I'm tuned in to cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Probably, but who cares?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I don't care, but some of us are in illegal states with unfriendly neighbors. If that's not your situation, I'm glad

9. So Joker (and the rest of you reading this), are you doing anything to get cannabis legalized in your state? :poke:

I comment in the news almost every day, educating folks about what cannabis does beyond getting high. I write the occasional letter to uninformed politicians. And then there is my "Granny Storm Crow's List" that empowers folks like you by giving you the medical facts so you can effectively educate others!

Now, none of those involve much risk, and yet they can make a difference! Public opinion about cannabis is changing and legalization is inevitable! Every mind you change gets us one vote closer to full legalization!

So how soon you get to sit on the front porch toking on a joint (like Californians, legally, can :GettingStoned: ) depends on YOU!

If you just sit there and moan about prohibition, nothing will happen! :frown:

Or, you can open this Granny's in the news! and GET BUSY! :weed:

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Is visiting a demonstration once a year enough? I also try work twice as hard as anyone sober would never deny my love for the herb.
    Just asking your post made me uncertain.

On topic who the fuck cares it's your backyard. As long as do no harm you can do anything you fucking want there.
    Should your neighbor think otherwise tell him a story about you ,his mother and a cucumber.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes they can smell it. Ok?
    And their kids can smell it. They are wondering how much you have and how easy it is to get in when your gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. So how soon you get to sit on the front porch toking on a joint (like Californians, legally, can :GettingStoned: ) depends on YOU!

I think its still illegal to smoke on your porch.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. From what I understand, at least where I'm from, even before it was legal, cops didn't care what you did (as far as consuming) on your own property. It's still private property. They just didn't want you going in public or condone buying and other things. But that may be, because there are just too many potheads round here, they'd need an extensively large police force to attempt even controlling it.

but I'm from a pot loving state so, as I've said before I'd get into more trouble picking poppies on state property :roflmao:

Even though it's not legal to do so, I can smoke walking down the street just like a cigarette. No one is going to bother.

So I would use use good judgement. Your own backyard should be a safe place assuming there are no good reasons for cops to come knocking:) (like disturbances, nuisances, loud music, etc)

I'm quite certain the law has far more important shit to do than worry about consumption on private property. Now growing and all that is another subject.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I smoke in house sometimes garden fuck them would they sooner I was pissed but naked roller blading round my front room naked all night

15. I agree that sounds legit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmaoooo brah I be burning 2 gram backwoods every day in my backyard and I’m suuure the neighbors smell that haha. But if you’re only out at 1 am I doubt the neighbors will smell unless you hear they are obviously outside or you’re making a lot of noise to get them to come outside. Besides, how is anyone on this forum going to know how big your backyard is and how close your neighbors are? Think before you speak my brudda lol.