Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can my dog sense when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MotaManiac, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I'm reasonably sure my miniature schnauzer knows what's up. I'm not sure what she thinks about it.

2. nah man more like this :cool:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_t8DvM2kX8]YouTube - Anti-Drug Dog[/ame]

3. I don't know how, but animals know when you're faded

when I'm blown my dog just stares at me with the cutest face and follows me around

4. Yes, dogs read body language and you act noticeably different high to them, at least I would assume that.

5. I certainly hope nobody in here gets their animals stoned with them. I might have to do some vigilante street justice bullshit..

6. my dog sometimes lies down on the floor while I'm blazin in my room. I swear to God he's givin me a disapproving look, little prude, aha jk i love that kiddo.

7. THAT CAT IS AWESOME. That is all.

8. My cat knows when I'm high... She lets me pet her for 10 minutes straight!

And if she's in the room right after I blaze, she'll go right over to where I store my bong and sniff around the area.

Funny little kitty..

9. DUDE! thats exactly how it happens!:eek:

10. I would assume my dog knows because I pet him for 30 minutes straight....

Have you ever watched Ceasar Milan? He does this whole thing with his body energy that lets the dogs know he's an authority figure or something like that.

I believe they can sense your emotions.

11. if my dog pulled that shit he would be put down

12. My friend's dog loves it. Spark up a blunt and he will sit still in your arms, but thats the only time the dog will ever sit still.

13. I don't think my dogs care ... they have their own stuff to deal with .... ball licking and all.

14. I lol'd... i have two dogs, and one will sit up in my lap while I toke, the other sort of looks nervously at me... He's fighting the urge to come over because he's jealous of the little dog, but he's also afraid of the smoke I think.

15. lol owned!:hello:

16. whenever I walk by my dog high, she goes from a slouchin around to a "i wanna play" mood.

too bad I go from "i wanna play" to a slouchin around mood after a long sesh

17. i did it again today, and when i walked out of the bathroom (my normal toking spot) my dog went strait to the front door of the house and barked like someone was there.

18. your dog can smell it...

dogs are smart as fuck

their noses work well enough to discern mental and physical states through body odor (sniffin another dogs butt is like an hour long conversation in human terms)

he can certainly smell tree on your hands and breath

he probably deoesnt equate it with you "being high"

just with you being "ready to pet him for 30 straight and having stinky joint hands"

19. Mine does. She wants to chill out next to me on the couch. If I give her half a chance, she'll try to lick my bowl. I left some bud on the coffee table by accident. Damn dog ate it and started licking the table... I laughed. But I also felt really guilty.