Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Mold Grow On My Bubbler In This Condition?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InsrtCleverName, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I'm thinking about getting a bubbler for the summer but i couldn't spend the time to fully dry it after every use, if I use it give it a quick dry then put it in a mason jar would mold still grow on it?

2. I don't think mold can grow on glass :p but you probably wont need to store it in a mason jar. Mold needs to meet certain conditions to grow, especially a dark warm humid environment, and sugars and stuff. A bubbler wouldn't have anything conducive for mold to grow..

3. No no no not at all man! I used to take my lil bubbler around with me in my backpack and after every sesh I would just make sure most of the water was out before I'm done using it. Although it will start to get all rezzd up and might make your hits taste rather gross an harsh.. but that's probably after a few weeks of heavy use. Just find time to clean it out every few weeks and you should be good. :D
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app