Can Marijuana Tip The Scales In Floridas Tight Governor And Senate Races?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Oh yeah, the ole' "they're gonna take yer gunz!!" bit.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. youd think FLORIDA being a major tourist destination. that it would follow the example set by COLORADO ..
    but i agree with VICIOUS i cant vote democrat..ill just keep growing in the shadows..
    GILLUM is a corrupt politician. and not very open with his finances...

i dont forsee him getting elected..not at a time when americans are focused on draining the swamp..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you talking about twerp? Lol. He's totally transparent with his finances. :lmafoe: What hypocrisy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The constitution isn’t a holy document. It’s a flawed outline with some pretty good ideas. Constitutional rights have and will always be limited. In part because constitutional rights often conflict with each other and are contradictory. Many people don’t personally believe 2a is a super important constitutional right and you can disagree with that, but I’m sure there are also constitutional rights you personally don’t find to be very important and would compromise on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Why??

Guns will always be a right in America. No matter how much you think it won't be. No one can take them from ya.

No one gives a flying fuck about your guns. Own an Arsenal for all I care. Have a fucking tank. I don't a shit!

But I in my mind, believe this plant is way more important than a stupid gun but, hey I'm different. Maybe you live in a location where you constantly need a fire arm. Or like to hunt.

Either way healing plants that actually help us is more important to me, than a killing machine used for murdering cans and, deer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. #27 Vicious, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    The Bill of Rights may as well be, there is no reasonable compromise.

Whether you care or not is irrelevant. It isn't a matter of "needing" a firearm and I never said anything about anyone "taking them". The matter of fact is Democrats in large run on limiting, restricting and regulating firearms and Gillum has also said he will. Weed is great but it won't protect your property, liberty and life. The fact you reduce "stupid guns" to "killing machines used for murdering cans and deer" says it all.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. #28 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

9. #29 Deleted member 985876, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018
    You know what it says I was raised in fucking Texas and, that's mainly what I use them for.

Let's be realistic they are killing machines. However I disagree with the fact they should be restricted. I don't believe they should. I'm on your side. So don't fuss and, nitpick over what I like to call them.

The fact you care more about the language I used to describe weapons is way more telling of your unwillingness to put aside a different viewpoint.

A criminal can come and, put a bullet in my brain faster than I can find a damn gun in my house and, unless you sleep with your gun loaded under your pillow your fucking dead!

Also guns are only used for murder and, shooting things. That makes them killing machines logically whether you like it or not.

Let me say this again I don't fucking want them ban!

Sometimes you guys freak out more about words used to describe weapons. Quit being a snowflake about it dude. Its a killing machine and shouldn't be banned.

I thought you guys weren't the ones to freak out and language police us! But nope hypocrisy shines at its best color in Red.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I don't know why you're having a tism about but bring down the auts. You can call them what you want, I'm just pointing out the bias. You can't say I'm unwilling to see a viewpoint when you haven't presented one. You're the one that came at me with "no one gives a fuck about you're-" from the start, don't call me a snowflake while you're having a meltdown.

My issue with what you said wasn't what you call guns but the premise that someone might "need" to carry. There is never a need, it's not the Bill of Needs, i's our right.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove when you can me hard then say you agree with me. Who is "they" when you include me as a hypocrite.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #31 Deleted member 985876, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018
    You language police me about how I describe guns and tried to hint that I didn't know anything about them.

"The fact you reduce "stupid guns" to "killing machines used for murdering cans and deer" says it all."

I'm done! You know your being a hypocrite by language policing me. Quit acting like its not!

Also I'll let that autism one slide I get that one a lot since I legit have it. But I love how your willing to make fun of the part of my identity just to prove a point.

If you want I can go there with you too. I'm great at smearing people.

12. I'm a free speech absolutest, you can say what you want fam. I'm not sure what you're identity is that I'm supposedly making fun of. I simply believe those "stupid guns" are integral to freedom and the ability to protect yourself, family and property which is a natural right. Weed is great but I'm not going to vote blindly because of it for a party that I view as irredeemable.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Damn I surrender! Me too I'm also a freedom absolutist. Since we both are on the same page, this gonna get better.

Although for me when comes to 1 over the other I'm gonna choose bud.

I'm sorry for coming at you now. I just don't want anyone standing in the way of the legalization process. However I guess it is true you might have to fight for a little less gun restriction.

14. Knowing that most of you loathe Trump, would you vote for him in 2020 if he ran on removing Marijuana as a scheduled drug and legalizing it?

16. Absolutely not. If he is re-elected, he would reverse what he promised. He can't be trusted IMO.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Lets just say for the sake of argument that he did carry through with it. Would you guys vote for him, despite being against him as a whole, if marijuana was guaranteed to be legalized/deregulated

18. Depends on the other choices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. now that is a good question

20. Nope not a single issue voter. Additionally trump most likely can’t do this on his own and needs congress to reschedule marijuana based on the letter of the law. So it’s unlikelt even if he supported it that a Republican congrsss would actually enact it as most of the politicians who actively endorse marijuana legalization are largely democrats. But once again weed is one of many issues I vote on and democrats align far more closely to my beliefs than republicans when it comes to most candidates. I would applaud trump if he decides to endorse legal marijuana as I’ve also applauded him for his rare decent decision like opening up negotiations with NK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1