Can marijuana really cure cancer

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Sep 12, 2011.

1. #1 married2mj, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING

I've always been a firm believer in everything good about marijuana, and for the most part I honestly believe it's mostly true...But one thing I'm not really sure about is, can it really CURE cancer???

Rick Simpson claims that it can CURE cancer. He made a documentary called "Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story." I've seen parts of it... Here's an article about it Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows | Cannabis Culture Magazine . It contains the documentary in separate Youtube videos at the bottom if you are interested in watching it.

Now I can definitely see why the government would not want the public to know about this if it were true but I would think you would hear much more about this if it were true...who knows though. I'm interested in seeing what fellow blades thinks about the credibility of this claim so that I and others can make a more accurate stance on whether to believe this to be true or not. So please vote in the poll with your unbiased decision...Thank you!

2. im going to watch the videos and report back my views ;)

3. No it cannot.

4. thats what i think, but its shocking how many cancer patients swear by it.

5. I don't have any sound fact other then what I've read over time. But what cannabis, or more specifically the active ingredients THC, CBD, and CBN(Or CNB) does is it drastically reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, the main healing method for cancer in the modern world society by large.(Or at least through America's huge propaganda machine of medicine that is just as detrimental :p) So puking, appetite, the actual isotopes, they are reduced.

Then THC specifically has been shown to reduce tumor's, especially when given in huge doses.(Think tincture)

Other then that if you want 100% information on this you can wait until Storm Crow stops by or look for her links thread. She will have all the information on this you want.

6. I've heard from a professor in a documentary i saw that cannabis basically tells the cancer cells to get smaller and smaller and it eventually kills itself. I need to do more research on this.