Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Marijuana Kill You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROCHESTER-420, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Merck Manual - Marijuana (Cannabis) (excerpt - 2008)
    http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/sec23/ch352/ch352i.html?qt=marijuana&***=sh

Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs (Jan. 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005) (report - 2009) Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

Harms associated with psychoactive substances: findings of the UKNational Drug Survey (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE | Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse. PubMed Journal article

2. I heard of a guy that smoked every day and he ended up in the hospital due to kidney failure. The doctors said it was marijuana related, but I'm not to sure on that.

3. Medium answer: No

4. Then if I was high...and I ate a candy and because of being high I forget to take the candy wrapper off and choked on it...what killed me?

The Candy, The Wrapper, The Asphyxiation, My Stupidity or the Marijuana...? :D

5. [quote name='"ExpendableHero"']

Then if I was high...and I ate a candy and because of being high I forget to take the candy wrapper off and choked on it...what killed me?

The Candy, The Wrapper, The Asphyxiation, My Stupidity or the Marijuana...? :D[/quote]

The asphyxiation.

6. Yes...

7. if a thousand pounds of weed comes rushing from the sky and smashes you then my final answer is: Yes weed can kill you

8. I don't know what would make you so special because no one has ever died so you could be the first!

9. But weed cannot kill you.

10. Guys... weed isn't the problem here... It's minorities!