Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can it be done?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k3s, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Okay so have been dry for about 2 months now! i know, but my friend who i used to smoke with knew a guy who supplied her. I met the guy twice, once when she took me along to buy some (the guy was surprised and a little ticked off she brought someone), then a couple of weeks later i told her if i could get some from him. She set it up i bought it from him, it was all good. Stupidly i forgot to ask his number. I see him occasionally around school, (he hangs out during breaks in an area with friends) I haven't talked to him for some time, about 4 months now, so i was thinking of asking him if he could hook me up, but how would i approach him about it? What would i say? Would it be cool if i did? Would he suspect i am a narc, even though i am not? Questions running through my mind right now.

2. Go through the girl again.

3. I would but i haven't had contact with her for some time, and she has not replied to me calling/texting her. So i don't know if i could go through her again.

4. id do it all slick like, walk by him wen u no hes around give him the nod wat up, walk about 1 foot further, stop, turn around look kinda baffled b like "yo man r u still live?" or whatever ur lingo is, keep it on the dL for sheezle if hes up n running b like "can i take down ur number n ill give u a call later today after i hit up the bank" game, set, match

5. Just dont make it seem like you are desperate or anything...he may be a high school kid but hes a drug dealer none the less lol. If he thinks your in dire need he could try to rip you off.

6. do u remember high school at all haha

edit: i think ur kiddin and if ur not then its even funnier haha

7. maybe you should go talk to him and then ask him for some herb when no one is around

8. Just be like "Hey bro, you remember *girls name*? Well yeah, I'm her boy *your name*, and I've actually bought off you a couple times."

That should be enough to jog his memory, and if not, he'll at least know you're looking for some herb.

9. #9 k3s, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    Well i am going to be working with a person who i know smokes and possibly deals. So how would i approach him? I was thinking of just going up to him when no one is around and saying "Hey man, can you hook me up with some herb" or something to that effect, what do you think, or should i approach him like some have said above.

10. I would like to say its a bad idea to buy from a co worker, but im about to try it soon lol.

Just walk up and say, hey could you sell me a bit of green?

11. haha why would you say that, fill in the details. idk, i know people have bought from him and he seems chill.

12. Get somone you know who buys shit from him to introduce you its gonna take a bit but it will keep you from fucking things up with him (making him suspect your a narc and not wanna sell to you (although i find it hard to belive that he would if you've been around when a deals gone down) and also keep him from ripping you off)

13. Referring to the guy that my friend knew? The thing is i don't know anyone who has bought from him, only my friend who i have not been able to get in touch with.

14. well homie you're in a pretty non-sticky situation
    ha, see what i did there?

-cap'n

15. I belive he is refering to the fact that you have no weed cuse you kno its like sticky in shit lol

16. ya
    it was brilliant

17. k good cuse for a minute i figured you d post back and be like no i ment cuse he had 2 leads and make me feel like a jackass. Although since i was right and he was wrong does that make him a weedless jackass? :smoking:

18. haha no, the internet has a tendency to make people more ass-holeish than they are. mis interpretations are no reason for bad blood

19. i am currently weedless actually lol cept for half a shot of green dragon that ive only had sitting for like a week (probally not done yet)

20. Just ask him if he can sell you some herb.
    Simple as that.
    :smoking: