Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can indica be used for recreational use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 30, 2014.

1. lol, the amount of fail in this thread is amazing

2. He obviously is not asking if it is physically possible to smoke indica for fun, stop taking everything to so literally.  He is asking which is better and there is nothing wrong with that question

3. No he is not asking witch is better. Read the title again. It's just a stupid question.

And even if he was there is no better each person has different needs.

4. @[member="Cetyal"] i'm in the same boat. 

5. I mostly get Indica (I cop in the hood), but occasionally, I get some sativa. I love potent bud in general.

6. Absolutely fucking not... Any INDICA landrace will leave you paralyzed for days..weeks..or even months at a time and is not recommended for recreational use..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Why is that even a question?

8. Op is never going to return after some of these posts. Lol Dat embarrassment

9. Fucking Sativa has ruined more movies than Steven Segal. If I watch one on Sativa I will spot every plot hole a and mistake....and then, yup.. I'll start talking about it. And thrillers... I'll figure them out in ten minutes ruin the plot for my wife and then go right to anther room.