Can I

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chokin420smoke, Jun 14, 2013.

1. #1 chokin420smoke, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    So I'm getting ready to start my first grow and for my nutrients I bought 2 different kinds of bat guano one high in nitrogen for veg and the other high in phosphorus for flowering but in my excitement to get this started I didn't pay attention to the potassium rating in either so I'm wondering if I got a third nutrient that was higher in potassium could I simply mix it with either or both so I don't have to eat the loss and buy all new nutrients?? Which wouldn't be a big loss but I'm curious and any info would be much appreciated

.: BurnAnEarn:.

2. Go to the organic section and they will fill u in on everything u wanna know and some stuff u didn't know u wanna know u know.

3. Thanks I've been reading in the organic section all day now random threads trying to find the answer to my question but no luck... a lot of useful info on mixing my own soil that doesn't require regular feeding at all now I'm kinda torn between the way I was going to go and going organic... ha

.:BurnAnEarn:.