Can I vape wax with my pax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xtrememudder420, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I always put wax in my pax. It's the only place I put my wax, and the only way I use my pax. The wax I make is hard as tacks, evaporated to the max. It doesn't seep through any cracks. I'm talking the original Pax, with no extra parts or custom hacks.

If you're a devoted wax person, YES, invest in a proper system. If you just got hold of a teaspoon at some point, you can use your Pax. Just follow the same principles you would with a wax pen. That is, load only what you can use in one instance (about half a grain of rice-sized), and vape all of it before you let the unit cool again. Load it on the heating element (which in this case means squooshing it on the oven wall), but away from the point of air flow (in this case, the "popped" side or corner of your screen).

Of course it gets hot enough to vaporize wax. Duh. It's the exact same compounds you want it to vaporize in flowers. Why would it not vaporize them in wax??? On the high setting, the Pax should vaporize the first load or two with basically no residue or waste. I instictively hold it more trumpet style than oboe style, but can't say whether that makes a difference. In my case, it gets sticky and/or needs disassembly & cleaning exactly as often as with flowers. The medium setting will be easier on the old chest and throat, but leave with a little more mess.

In no way is it as efficient or effortless as a dedicated wax pen. But unlike the pens I tried, when you turn the Pax on, you know it's going to frickin' work, you're not always replacing this or that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I need a pax in my life! ASAP

3. Dr Seuss in the house

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 Steven_420, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    I'm really high right now and thought the title said "Can I have sex with my pax?" Had to double-take on that one lmao

5. Just to clarify I'm pretty sure you can't have sex with the PAX3. But you can vape concentrates out of it. Maybe PAX4 you'll be able yo bust a nut in, who knows....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would imagine the Pax3 concentrate tray would fit the original and 2nd generation.