Can I vape wax with my pax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xtrememudder420, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering if it were possible to vape only wax with my Pax. (lol)

If so what is the best way? can you mix it with bud, ect.

Basically wax is a way cheaper way to get stoned and I fucking LOVE my pax and I want to combine the two.

2. You can but it won't be as good as using a rig. Wax is better with high heat, so a pen wouldn't give you the full effects l, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to try.

3. #3 BurnAFewDown, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    No, they say it on their website. Because the pax uses a indirect vaporizing heating element while oil pens like the g pen use a direct heating coil. Don't ruin your pax

4. "Since the Ploom Pax is a botanical vaporizer, you can't put any smoking oils in its vaporizing chamber" from the website

5. Wow they really spell it out for you. Thanks for the info man.

6. No you can't vape wax with you pax. Perhaps with an axe, after you charge tax, more lax and hax

Omega369

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've recently tried vaping wax with my pen but it doesn't melt it all the way and eventually just gunks up your chamber.

8. noppee dont even go derr nigga!

9. Maybe a tiny one in the center of a cotton ball?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Fer sure homie. Don't listen to the ppl that says it does work, it might work a few times but ultimately it'll break it in the end.

11. Can you? Yes. Should you? No. It would clog up your air path faster than regular bud.

12. dont do it. if your goal is to screw up your pax then go for it ;)

13. on reddit there was a post of a guy who put some wax into organic cotton and vaped it through the pax

15. Can i vape smack in my pax

• Like Like x 1
  16. They say directly on their website not to.

Disclaimers mean nothing these days.

17. #17 retox420, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    lol

18. You seriously revived a 3 month old thread to say lol..........

19. Well it's already be resurrected! So let's use this opportunity to point out how popesack revived an 8 month old thread to ask about smack... What a ding a ling

20. #20 Popesack, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="table4too" data-cid="21569643" data-time="1429543189">Well it's already be resurrected! So let's use this opportunity to point out how popesack revived an 8 month old thread to ask about smack... What a ding a ling

</blockquote> 
    Not quite a ding a ling, but definitely a "dong a long"A.k.alengthy penis