Can I used my dual coil box mod?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cdysthe, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Hi,

I recently got my medical marijuana card in Massachusetts and is ready to see if I can get it to work for my chronic pain. My doctor has recommended I vape instead of smoking, so that's the route I'm going down initially. This can be done very easily getting the O.pen cartridges offered at my dispensary. It works fine, but I would like to see if my unregulated dual coil Tugboat box mod could be used. I have been looking around on-line but can't find whether it's possible to use the box with good results at all, so I thought my first question here would be about this. How can I use my box to get good effect? I've seen some say I can simply mix the oil with juice .9 /oil for every 1.2 ml juice. I've seen some using the oil directly on the coils but can't find exactly how they do it. I even seen videos on turning flower into concentrate or oil. I do not want to waste oil on elaborate experiments but there doesn't seem to be one method outperforming the other. My dispensary offers several o.pen cartridges and a 1 g cannabis oil bottle in addition to the flowers. I'm very new to this so any advice, even "stick to the pen" would be very helpful.