Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i use trimmings from a grow to make edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Newmanbrah, Apr 7, 2011.

1. i have alot of trimmings from my OG KUSH CLONE. and was thinking about making edibles. is it possible to use the trimmings for the edibles?:confused:

2. yea for sure you can, thats the only thing i use to make edibles. smoke the buds and make some nice butter or oil with the trim. there are tons of ways to make them on here, just do a quick search

3. leaves are great for gumby hash

4. yes, you must certainly can!!!.

Ive found actually, even though it does add a step to the process, if you qwiso all the trim (assuming you have a good amount) it is MUCH easier to make butter/canna-oil with hash oil, rather than the actual plant material... and you have a nice smokeable product too

5. Absolutely.. or you can make qwiso..;)

6. lol i always recommend making qwiso for people, then you can do ANYTHING with it in the end hahaha. You can skip edibles all together and decarb the qwiso and just eat it by the dab and get super high, skillet rip it, smoke it... Vape it under the correct circumstances

7. i just made the golden goodness found on this site (qwiso, think it was hashmoufs guide). i threw like .5 in some butter to melt (like a tbsp of butter) and put it on mashed taters and got blowed as hell

8. Haha yea i use the decarb and freezing method from that guide for my qwiso too, i shake and soak for 15 seconds each on the first run though (rather than 30) and my first run is SUCH high quality, the 2nd is lower but super good for edibles as its goopy and easily melted into butter/oil quickly hahaha

9. what is qwiso? im new to edibles. if u cant tell

10. Qwiso is hash oil made easily with isopropyl alcohol. There are guides all over, one in my sig haha

11. What's gumby hash?

12. Trimmings make for all sorts of uses other than smoking, personally I have done edibles and ice hash. I suggest both edibles (oil) and QWISO as they are easy due to the fact you don't really need any uncommon equipment.

13. i use trim for all my edibles! trim is perfect cause its less thc more cbd! provides a better body stone, which for when im chillin at home by myself; is perfect.

14. Thanks everybody i apperciate it.