Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use tin foil instead of baking paper for the Iron hash/oil method?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlackGuyShoes, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Simple question, can I put my bud in tin foil then crush it down applying heat and get the oil/hash off the tin foil the same way you would with baking paper?

need answers asap.

2. I wouldn't do that, could contaminate the product and aluminum is pretty toxic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No. Use parchment paper.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aluminum foil has a lot of chemicals on it. I wouldn't use it because it could contaminate your product.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

5. What do you guys mean it could contaminate it. I stick tin foil in the oven over 350 degress and it doesn't contaminate my food?

What is the logic here, does the wax literally meld with the tin foil? isnt tin foil stick proof like how the baking paper is?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. No tin foil isn't stick proof.

7. No, do not make rosin with Tin foil. That completely destroys the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Try pressing hash with tin foil and you will see how the tin foil ruins the bud.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

9. Harder drugs are harder to make for this stupid reason right here.

Don't be a dumbass.