Can I use this?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ermagerd Mersh, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Ok so a friend of mine is trimming buds, which makes his hands sticky, he goes over to a small dish of Isoprophyl rubbing alchohol to wash the "sticky" off his hands. after a couple of days I noticed the rubbing alchohol evaporated and left this mushy, sticky resin on the bottom of the dish.
    Will this resin get me high? is this hash? would it be harmful to use because of the alchohol?

Please reply with a educated answer

2. I am sure someone will come up with the answer, but I would start with google, mate

3. in its most basic form it is hash. Whether or not you trust that no other shit that was on hios hands ended up in the "hash" is another story. I definitely would not smoke it...unless he thoroughly washed the fuck out of his hands prior to getting them sticky with resin. :smoking:

shouldn't be harmful due to alcohol. There are a few methods of making extractions that use alcohol.

4. smoke it you'll be right

5. Weenie hash. lmao

6. i would dissolve it back into more iso, filter it, then evaporate it lol

i dunno what kinda dust and shit has floated into that dish, and it wasnt filtered originally and once it is it will be hash oil rather than reconstituted hash

7. yes filter! maybe double filter! lol

8. Why doesn't your friend just use latex gloves?