Can I use these with BHO?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by williamff, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hey guys.
    First time concentrate smoker here.

I have a bong. I have this bong - http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Basil-Bush-Purple-Acrylic-Bong.jpg
    (sorry it wont let me put it in as an image)

I do not currently have any screens, so have been using tin foil when smoking bud which is fine. 
    I have only a normal clipper lighter. 

Now, I have recently got 1g of BHO from a friend and this is the first time I've seen anything like it and have no idea how to smoke it! 

I have googled away and bonging is fine but it's always using a special bong and nails or whatever.

So, would it be possible to put tinfoil as a screen, add tobacco or ash (have no bud currently) and then add a bit of BHO ontop and smoke it with a clipper?

If not how could I smoke this? I have access to rolling papers, tobacco, this bong, bottles (could make something) but am restricted to those. So any help is grately appreciated as I want to get on this next level stuff  :bongin:

Very sorry guys, as you can tell I am completely new to concentrates and am clueless.

Thanks in advance.

2. You can put it ontop of a bowl of bud or on a bowl of ash.  But I wouldn't use tin foil, don't you have a bowl or something?

It has a bowl as you can see, but I have no screens/gauzes so have to use tin foil to cover the huge hole where the gauze goes.

4. put it on top of your weed, slowly melt it into the bud, dont just burn it away or else you'll get way less medicated, you want to vape it, not incinerate it.

stay away from foil, please god! hahahah

5. ^ this

but dude next piece stay off the acrylic go for glass. trust me you must

6. Just buy a G Pen or get a rig with a nail. I got one like 50 bucks, does wonders.