Can i use these fans?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by IHitBongs1, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Hi, i am trying to hook up these computer fans to a wall outlet. There are going to be 10 fans all together. 
    [​IMG]
    I was wondering if there was anyway i could run all 10 fans on one plug, like something like this for example.
    [​IMG]

I do not know much about electronics but i know people have hooked up pc fans before. can i do this? and if not then how should i go about hooking all 10 fans up safely?

2. Im sure u could splice them to an adapter not sure about 10 fans tho. When i used PC fans i just went and found a crappy PSU (power supply) from a computer and used that to power my fans. 

3. Look at how many amps the tiny fan draws, then look at how much the power supply provides. As long as you only hook up as many fans as the power supply can support, you'll be fine. Another option is to use an old computer power supply. You can research online how to make the power supply work without being hooked up to a motherboard. The computer power supply will definitely power more fans than the ac adapter.

4. Its possible if you have a 12V adapter with minimal 3.6A,

5. You could use a laptop charger, if your willing to wire it up.