Can I use the davinci with hash?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BananaGooPies, Dec 4, 2013.

1. So I have a davinci and I'm pleased with its vaping of bud, but I'm curious to know if I could slip hash into maybe the oil cart and have that work nicely. If any of you have used hash in your davinci please do share.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. BumpSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You would have to melt the wax into some 100% Organic cotton. Try whole foods for the cotton. Melt the wax onto the cotton then insert that into the little metal tube that comes with the Davinci. 

4. Yeah, what WaxPayne is trying to say, don't gunk up the walls of your vaporizer. The Da Vinci is internal and the bowl cannot be removed. There's oil cans that your Da Vinci as he said, and surround your wax with cotton. It's for any kind of hash you can find, tinctures will even work.

5. If you have full melt you can just pop it onto the cotton and wait for it to warm up. It has to be full melt else you will ruin the cotton with plant matter. I'd suggest putting a good few dabs worth in to get the full flavour.

6. #6 -Martyr, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    The new Da Vinci Ascent model has a glass tube that allows it to vape flowers and concentrates. Thinking of picking one up next week. Combustion is starting to take its toll, especially with how much I smoke on a consistent basis.

7. I've found the davinci to be disappointing. It's just too gentle on your smokeables.

The glass tube has nothing to do with vaping flowers or concentrates.    The glass oil jars though is a different story.

Typically that's because the bowl is not packed correctly.

Correct clarification.

10. I know this is late but how much weed do u out and on the davinci miqro

11. would love to hear more on it . how much weed do u out