Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i use stems to make cannapeanut butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by munchymeiser900, Aug 2, 2012.

1. And if so how many grams would I need?

2. I would suggest making hash out of those stems. Then use the hash to process an edible. You shouldnt eat the stems, they can cause problems in the digestive tract.

You would also need quite a few stems to get you to your designated high. And who wants to eat a bunch of stems..?

3. LOL you're mixing like the two worst things.

Stems are extremely gross and bunk, they belong in the trash if you don't make edible or smokeable oil out of them. The main potent source of THC is on the outerskin but they usually fall off in the bag with the bud.. You can go ahead and smoke them, and I mean that in a sarcastic way because stems are basically wood.. even when a little one sneaks in the bowl is taste pretty gross so imagine a bowl full of them.. not good. The stalks are basically just hemp fibers and dont even have enough thc to feel anything.
    Get the ISO out and make some stem hash.

And peanut butter is VERY low in fat for the ratio and amount, you'll waste a lot of potency or won't grab much at all.
    Make a batch of edible oil if you have coconut oil. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/617375-easiest-single-serving-canna-oil-recipe.html Just decarb, use coconut oil if you have it and put it at 300 for 40 minutes.

4. expect to have to eat a shit-ton of peanut butter!

how many grams... depends entirely on the stems you are using. their thc content varies much more than buds I'm sure, so even if you get an answer, know that you may require much more or less than that person.

a great (lol, not!) way to find out how much a does is, is by smoking the stems. start off cooking with twice as much as it takes to you get high from smoking.

5. Ok so I can't use stems but how much dank would I needd for this? I've never tried edibles before and I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to smoking.