Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use printer paper for a joint filter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Jul 31, 2010.

1. I see lots of people just tearing off packaging from their rolling paper.. doesn't seem healthy tho, isn't the ink bad to inhale?

2. You don't smoke the filter bro.

I use notecards or business cards. They work perfectly.

3. I use index cards...

You know where the filter starts, so it's easy to not smoke the filter. You could also take the filter out as it comes to it.

4. What if the heat from the tip starts burning the filter?

Maybe I'm just overcomplicating things

5. You'd probably start burning your lip

6. Well, you'll know when you're at the filter because burning card stock is 50x harsher than the strongest, dankest nuggets on the planet. Keep in mind you aren't smoking the filter, just like you don't smoke the filter on a cigarette. Usually when I get it down to the filter I just let her die, and put whatever's left in my roach box.*

Idk if this is odd that i do this, but I keep my roaches or any extra bud left over in a secret stash. When I run out of bud, and my bud allowance is spent, I look to the Roach box for sweet release.

7. when it starts tasting bad. you stop smoking. period. that amount of smoke inhalation (of ink and such) most likely wont do anything. or you can watch it. and stop smoking before you run out of weed. then keep the roaches for later :D

8. use card stock paper.

9. it isnt going to burn, and u shouldnt be smoking the joint to that small anyways, just stick it in a bong then.. lol

10. i do the same damn thing!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Usually the cherry of the J/L im smoking falls off when it reaches the roach, when I use one that is. I rarely do.