Can I Use Old Clean Urine to Pass Upcoming Drug Tests?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigchillman, Mar 16, 2013.

1. So, I'm 18 and my mom has been taking me to see a counselor after being caught with marijuana. I go about every 2 weeks and I get drug tested each time. Before I go, I fill an empty pill canister with stored clean urine and place it underneath my armpit so it stays warm. I then proceed toward the restroom by myself and dump the clean urine into the cup. I stored my piss in three empty bottles and have kept them in a backpack inside my closet for 2-3 months now. Surprisingly the urine looks as fresh as the day I put it in, however I can see little flakes floating around when I tilt it towards the sun. I hope that is not an issue. When I stored my piss I drank bottle after bottle of water and made sure I was just pissing out the water I had just drank. This isn't the first time I have been caught so this time around I contemplated and really thought this thing out before making any moves. The piss gets sent to a laboratory and is not tested on the spot. It usually takes about a few weeks to get back the results and I figured a lot of the urine gets old by the time it arrives at the lab anyways so mine wouldn't make a difference. They get so much urine! But like I said I planned this thing out carefully. I feel like fucking 007 when I'm doing this shit. Give me your thoughts on this guys. Have you ever done this before? Do you work at a testing center? Is my method good? Are there better methods? let me know!