Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use normal book paper to roll a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDrop, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 JDrop, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    I can't get any normal rolling paper right now so if I used the empty pages in a book could I roll it? Since rolling blank bible pages seems to work. (Don't have a bible on me so I wanted to use a book instead)

If not what's another alternative?

2. Yup, forgive God after though....

3. Why not just make an apple or potato pipe instead of wasting your weed on a joint that isn't even rolled with rolling papers?

4. I'm a total beginner so I don't know much. Do apple pipes smell?

5. All weed smells. I mean come on dude, get with it.

6. There is an age limit for buying papers? It's not like they have tobacco in them jeez....

7. CAN PIPE no but really HOT KNIFE

8. Haha I know that but some smell a lot more than others. That was a dumb ? though, my bad. xD

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWgfmcSQ2w]Why smoking NOTE BOOK PAPER is stupid! - YouTube[/ame]

10. no white paper bleached, however bible pages are not bleached

11. So....I can't use an old book with like yellow-ish pages? Haha I don't really know what bible paper looks like so I don't know if some book papers are similiar.

12. If you WANT YOUR FUCKING LUNGS TO COLLAPSE.
    I remember my first beer.

13. Haha okay, I guess not then. :D

I heard some people say sticky-notes was okay too. :V

14. No, none of it is ok. If it's not hemp or a rolling paper it's not smokeable.

15. Alright thanks guys, looked up apple pipes, they seem pretty easy so I guess I'll try that out. :D

16. Hot knife is alot better than an apple pipe

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zix53brg8RA]How to make a soda can pipe - YouTube[/ame]

Its not great to smoke out of aluminum, but its not that bad if you dont do it that often. that was my go to method when i had nothing and couldnt buy papers.

18. Just shut up. If you're not contributing then leave.

19. Haha I never considered using sticky notes. Just thought it was funny how some people thought using it would be okay. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.