Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i use E-Liquid without an e-cig

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rashad1050, Jan 25, 2014.

1. The title says it all. My friend ( he's kinda a dumbazz ) Took a peice of printer paper and stuffed e liquid inside of it and tried to "smoke" it. he said it was good -.- but anyways is it possible to use e liquid without a e cig? 

2. ...

🌞

3. Oh my......

4. No.Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Printer paper?  Really?  It's like kids these days want cancer.

I suggest using your E-Liquid in your E-cig and leaving it at that. 

6. Of course dude. Vapor/smoke requires heat not a special device.

I would recommend a lightbulb vape if you dont have a "meth pipe" handy. Or use a foil and straw.

7. You're gonna burn the glycerin and seriously cause damage. And printer paper has fuck tons of chemicals that are probably wonderful smoked

8.  Thanks dude just tried it out now with a putty knife and a straw :) it worked. 

9. Sorry for bumping this thread but can you use e-liquid with rolling papers or nahh??
    (is it possible or will the e liquid just fall out :mellow: I'm thinking the answer is no but it's worth a try)

10. Just drink it

Do you mean as in to flavour the papers ?

12. I wouldn't even be trying this OP. It's safe to vaporize vegetable glycerin, one of the ingredients in e-liquid, but not to smoke. When it's heated past 260C it turns into acrolein which is toxic. You should stop your friend from doing this anymore.

13. DO NOT DO THIS. you are putting toxic chemicals into your body by smoking eliquid. why would you even want to do this when you can get a mod and a tank for less than 50$

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #16 ByBySucker, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    also a bad idea people have overdosed from nicotine doing this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Wut

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. This has to be one of the dumbest threads I've seen in a while...