Can I use concentrates with basic vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TokingTubist, Mar 12, 2016.

1. So not too long ago, I got this free O2Pur vape, and it's not too bad. It's a really small, basic vape. So far, I've just used regular e-juice, but I want to try using concentrates. I can only find wax around where I live. I'm wondering if it's at all possible to use wax with this particular type of vape. I know you can with a lot of vapes, but I'm wondering if mine is too small and not powerful enough. If it is possible, how do I use it? Do I just grab a piece of the wax and dump it in there? I've attached a pic of the vape I found online. It looks bigger in the pic than it actually is. The tallest piece is obviously the battery, the middle piece is the atomizer, and the last one is the tank or cartridge. The mouthpiece has a tube attached that goes into the cartridge, and the atomizer goes into the cartridge as well. If that information was already obvious and unecessary, sorry, I'm still new to vaping and don't know what's "common knowledge" in the vaping world. Anyway, please let me know if it's possible to use wax with it, I really want to try it. Thank you!

2. id say sure...

...but i also dont know or care if you'll ruin your vaporizer

• Like Like x 1