Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use Cigarette Papers and Not get addicted to Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ethnicity, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've never smoked Tobacco and I am completely against it. In my opinion it is the anti-marijuana. However because I'm broke as fuck and can't afford papers at the moment I've found a cigarette and I want to use the paper for a joint. Upon removing the tobacco there are still very tiny particles on the inner paper. Is that enough to fuck me up for life? Lol. Can't be too lenient when it comes to this shit. Thanks.

2. No, you won't get addicted for some particulate matter. Stay vigilant.

3. OMG YOU WILL GET ADDICTED FOR SMELLING IT, EVEN IF THERE IS NO TOBACCO IN IT THE FUMES ARE ADDICTIVE. Now in all seriousness you will not get addicted.

4. U found a cigarette and are thinking about using it to roll a joint but your worried about how tobacco is gonna effect u?

5. oh no! please tell me u wore a glove before touching the cigarette just handling them can get u addicted! Lol but really it would be fine lol its not heroin bud ur not gunna get hooked instantly even if u smoked a whole smoke lol!! i had a buddy that use to buy cigarette tubes and used a roller to make joints and just rip the filter off! Cheaper than papers but im not a big fan as i like thin papers

6. Thanks for the feedback guys, smoked the jay and enjoyed it.  :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.