Can i use a titanium nail in any bong?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by buzflightyear, Feb 4, 2014.

1. What i mean is are they universal? How would i know that the one i'm going to buy online will fit into my bong? 

2. You need to have a male to male adapter and a titanium nail that matches the adapter. Most likely going to be a 14mm nail or a 18mm nail depending on the adapter size. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391527145.707534.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. get an Infiniti nail and yes, you could :)

love mine

4. yea u cud just like the guy sadi above u need a male to male adapter according to ur downstem size. and then ull have to get the same size nail

5. oh i see, thanks guys!

6. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19464255" timestamp="1391535352"]get an Infiniti nail and yes, you could :)love mine[/quote]This is always the best option and make sure to snag a carb cap. I don't know if you are trying to spend $200 but it is worth it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Idk how other people are telling you what you need without seeing the bong but there are 2 types of connections to the bong. That is bong haveing either a male piece or a female piece. Each of these connections at the bong come in like 3 different sizes so that is like 6 possible options depending on what type of connection is on the bong.. I personally have a all in one where the bottom can flip over to connect to a male or female connection of any size.. it was about 40 bucks for my nail. Something like this!
    Screenshot_20210322-050315_Chrome.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1

8. Go shove your nails up your ass, you spammer dickhead. Reported.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. For everyone who is using this he nails, that shit is crazy!! They are charging 100 dollars for a quartz bucket. Not a chance I will be buying a 150 dollar nail.. shit you can buy a carta for that price. Just my thoughts on them.

• Winner Winner x 1