Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use a screen with this glass pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by garrison68, Nov 4, 2013.

1. The only pipes I had before were either wood, meerschaum, or metal.  I always used a screen, and was wondering about this one that I just got, the bowl doesen't seem to be made for it.   

Thanks. 

IMG_0007-2A.jpg

2. You can get glass screens, they're like little pebbles, ask at your head shop. In my opinion you don't need a screen, I doubt your bud will fall through

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. you can use metal ones, a small (clean) rock or pebble, or glass ones like so...

[​IMG]

4. Thank you.  This is a bit different so I appreciate the advice and will try w/o a screen.  

One thing I like about this pipe is you can clean the inside very nicely with a moist Q-Tip, which works better than a pipe cleaner, and because it's mostly clear glass you can see where the resin and grit is built up. 

5. This may sound dumb to you but this is what I do - I have alot of broken bongs in my drawer so i get the tiniest piece of glass and use it as a screen, free basically :)