Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use a paper clip for a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Timdog, Nov 13, 2009.

1. I cleaned out my bubbler today and unfortunately all the res that kept my bud in place is now gone. The bowl has a HUGE hole in it, so when it's clean a screen is pretty much required. Obviously my local headshop is closed right now and I promised my roommate we would smoke once he was done with work so I do want to make something quick. I grabbed a paper clip, cut all the paint off with scissors (they were painted black) and twisted it into a crappy but functional screen. Would it be harmful to toke with this? I just tried taking a dry hit and where the lighter hit the metal it turned black but I guess that is what it should do?

Also, I live in dorms so getting screens from my faucets and such won't work.

2. use a pebble. works wonders. just make sure its big enough so it wont go down the downstem and get stuck.