Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Use A Bbq To Make Weed Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blazin83, Jun 23, 2014.

1. ^ Title :smoke:

If i have to do it indoors will it stink?

i have one of them fans over the cooker

2. What does that mean ?

Sent from your mom's phone.

3. Yeah dont forget to breathe in the fumes of the charcoal and lighter fluid. Bad luck. Have a fire extinguisher handy.

4. You want to barbecue weed brownies?!??????!!!!??????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5. you bake brownies and baking is a very different cooking medium then grilling and bbqing. if its a issue make fire crackers bro. 

#Grasscity summer 2014

6. I wouldn't do it.. sounds like a dumb idea.

It will make your house smell for a good 2-8 hours... I wouldn't bother with a firecracker they sound a little stupid.

7. I think he's asking if he can make brownies in a bbq outside... and also asking that if he does it indoors, will it smell.

And it will smell for half a day or if you do it at night and have windows open, the smell will be gone by morning. 

8. Just make a good 'ol bone fire. Dig a hole in your back yard, throw some rocks/sand, some logs and light 'er up! Then put the pan over the fire with some stakes, and remember to wrap them in tin foil. Oh and do not use wooden stakes to hold that pan. :smoking:

9. Me and my dudes do this all the time. Just sit on back with your grill and set it on fire

10. #10 Guest, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing: This killed me!

11. It will work in a smoker, keep the flame on one side and the tray on the other. 300-350 degrees will do. But they wont taste as good unless its a propane barbecue.

12. #12 leodicapario, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    yes propane grill will be just fine... just set your brownie tray up on a higher rack than where the grill part is... it will burn, also remember to keep it closed and as low flame as you can to maintain the correct temperature. you can prob do propane indoors with no problems.

13. dont use a smoker will make the brownies taste like smoke

14. What are you, high?

15. I thought that firecrackers sounded dumb at first but I can still say that the highest I have ever been was a result of a firecracker that I used 1 gram of fresh bud and 1 gram of vape bud on. They are simple to make and they work great as long as you make them the right way.

16. Op...
    When you say a 'bbq' are you talking about a grill or a smoker? Where I come from a bbq is a smoker (second pic, always fueled by wood and charcoal) and a grill (first pic) is a totally different thing, but in a lot of places they transparently call a grill a bbq for some reason haha. Anyways if you are talking about what I call a bbq then hell no! But if you are talking about what I call a grill I would say it is possible given that it is a propane grill and it has a bun rack on the top.

Are you talking about this....
    [​IMG]
    or this...
    [​IMG]

17. Thanks for the input, I will definitely have to try a firecracker soon.

18. #18 MooseyPoo, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    The most logical statement I've read all month.

19. #19 SupaaBaked, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Yeah if you have a thermometer and foremans grilling skills. Good luck keeping it at 220 on a grill. Just use a microwave dude it's way faster.

20. Will it just smell like brownies if i make them right after the oil?