Can i trick my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tokr2, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Im growing just 1 grandaddy purple plant outdoors. (This is my 2nd). Im using a 15in. X 15in. pot with great organic soil. Been growing for about 6 weeks total now, from the start. Last week i just gave 1st batch of 15-10-15 nutrients. The weather down here is so nice it scares me how big its going to get! By the size of the pot..hopefully not larger than 5 ft. Its sunny about 13 hours a day. My real question is... Can i make my plant flower quicker if its getting too big? Without it being premature? Because our fall time period (leaves changing color) would be around december or maybe janurary. Thats another 7 months? I just moved here from NY where, their climate is totally different and more detectable.

2. Sure put a box or something over the plant for 12 hours. Give the plant 12 hours of sunlight then cover the plant so it gets no light for 12 (12/12). This will be very time consuming and will take alot of work but will in theory work.

3. And do that every single day without fail, getting the timing exactly right every day, and make absolutely sure there is not the smallest light leak.

4. #4 Mrs. Lots, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Mr. Lots has done force flowers indoors! by keeping the lights running 24 hours you avoid energy spikes and can pull two harvest with the same set of lights in the same amount of time. He slept in a few days and were a few mins late here and there and ya it does effect them but these Ice plants in this picture are about 2 weeks old.....not bad for two week old indoor plants who have been fucked with.

Cantharis is right though and if you want maximum yeild you cant fuck around and be missing days! Your best bet is to leave her dude! so what you get a few pounds of dope hahaa!!!!

Heres Mr Lots in his younger years with his fucked up indoor force flower!!!

[​IMG]