Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I transfer THC to peanut butter ? See nutrition facts

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by svrx2, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hi, I know how to make cannabutter, but I was curious about changing the regular butter for peanut butter instead ? Can I ? Peanut butter is also very fatty.

Please take a look at the nutrition facts.

[​IMG]

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Yes, you are able to do that.

3. Ya you can but the problem with using pb is trying to strain the weed back out. That's why with easy edibles like firecrackers the weed is left it. Although, if you're using something like kief or hash then I guess it wouldn't matter too much but straight weed, if not powderized, will have a disgusting texture but w/e I've done it before (not that I'll do it again thought lol).

4. #4 svrx2, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    I see, peanut butter only for hash oil. Thanks.

I am making hash oil by using regular acetone. Is this method safe once the acetone is completely evaporated ?

5. Please anybody answer this :( What is the important nutrition fact value when choosing a butter for making cannabutter ? I think it is the saturated fat, isn't it ?

This was the most saturated fat butter I have found on safeway.

[​IMG]

6. The other thing to do with peanut butter is mix kief into it. Works really good. We also make homemade jelly and add some to that too. I love medicated pb and j;)