Can I talk About Bacon?

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Town, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Just for a second.

I made a slow cooked bacon(i mean slow cooked the bacon was so salty good chewy)

then i made some eggs, Then I made Some toast, Then i smashed em all together with some cheese and made a sandwich.

The bacon was chewy..............I thought about why the taste of the bacon was soo so good.
    Two Words
    Slow, Cooked

i hope i don't offend anyone if i ask "do you understand"? I mean this bacon really made my lunch, it was the best.

am i wrong to think bacon is king of sandwiches as long as it's cooked right?

2. I thought you were talkin bout cops, suddenly lost intrest. Yes we understand, we're stoners.

3. I'm highly offended.

4. Im more of a fan of crispy bacon, but bacon in any form is the shit.

5. bacon is the candy of meats.

6. i'm definitely more down with crunchy bacon.
    no idea why but chewy bacon reminds me of throwing up.

7. As am I.

8. candy of meats.

i like that

9. And me as well.

Damn you sick, twisted, carnivorous bastards.

10. Crunchy is the best

11. i love all meat, except for bacon. i can't stand the salt or grease or fat.

12. cook your bacon with a few cloves of garlic
    its fucking divine

13. Crunchy bacon is the way to go.

14. I love the chewy, fatty bacon. If you're going to be bad, might as well not hold back.

15. i like the bacon half crispy and the other half still have fat on it
    then you get the best of both worlds.

16. Bacon is worth heart disease.

17. Did you know you can get a double bacon cheeseburger at McDonalds for 1.00?

Just ask them to put bacon on the double chee and they do it every time, at least all the mc d's around here.

And crispy bacon FTW

18. I loved bacon until I found out it has carcinogens in it. As do hamburgers. Why is everything that is good bad for you?!

19. i think your the only person to ever use the words "fucking" and "divine" in the same sentence. :D.

20. fuq ur shit crunchy bacon is nasty, i cant stand the taste of burnt crispy FAT on that burnt dehydrated piece of shitmeat you wish to call bacon.

Ahhh yesss baconn, so delightful. not overly crispy or chewy.. The fat has a nice texture, and the meat has a nice layer of oil overing the juices which explode forth on the first bite.

im gonna go make love to a pig, then eat the bacon i harvest from it.