Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I take my MFLB on a flight with me? Will it raise suspicion?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrimloxK, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So I gotta hop on a flight soon and I wanted to know if it would be safe to take my MFLB minus any weed with me on the plane?

Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

2. magic "flight" launch box i think you'll be fine

3. i wouldnt. they might think its a bomb or something

4. I don't know much about nothin' but you could always check it, right?

5. Technically there's thc resin in it, so it should be illegal.

6. Yea theres small dark spots on the mesh screen...but its still pretty clean.

7. If you are looking to just stay out of trouble you should be fine (as long as there isn't THC resin they can identify in it). Yes they might search you but you won't end up in hand cuffs. Having a vaporizer isn't illegal.

8. check it. they might think its gonna blow up or somethin and break it. if u carry it on

9. I was just hittin my bong and stumbled upon this thread and as soon as i saw can i take my MFLB on a flight i had a laughing fit hahaha.

Anyways, yeah man i have taken that little vape in a movie with me when my friends parents were like 2 seats away.. ahah but man you are on a plane and i dont know if maybe you accidently combust it your fucked.. but if you know how to use the MFLB properly the only odor is on your breath so just ghost hitss and shit like that and you should be good maan:smoke:

10. just buy a new one and take the new one with you(no resin), is 80-100 really worth being arrested in an airport

11. yea u must be high hes obviously not gonna hit it on the plane

12. I would. :smoke:

13. They say no smoking, not no vaping.

14. If you're really worried about it. Buy a brand new cheap $15 pipe and don't use it. That way you can't be fined or get in trouble because there won't be resin on it.

15. Vapor Airlines - toke up while we go up.

I think i've just created my own multi-billion dollar company!

16. Reminds me of Harold And Cumar haha!

17. yeah trust me, they freak out when you start using an e-cig, I could only imagine someone using a MFLB..

18. Unless you clean it flawlessly then dont bring it with you just bring some papers