Can i take my bong on a plane?

Discussion in 'General' started by alex591955, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ill make it perfectly clean. i am flying from seatac airport to spokane airport.
    I do not want people assuming things. Id like to ONLY hear from people that acually know. I know there is other threads like this but its full of people assuming things. Not if they acually know.

2. Dude, didn't you see Harold and Kumar?

[​IMG]

3. I suggest not doing that. It wouldnt be worth the hassle of going through customs shit with that. If anything just bring a pipe.

But you could probably do it.

4. Nope they will confinscate any of that.

5. I have personally done it with 5 bubblers. they even did a "random" screen on me and pulled them out of my backpack and looked at them all. they said "what are these" i replied "they are glass pipes, they are much cheaper here in oregon than in mass". he then said "o how do you like living in mass" i replied "its not as nice as Oregon and i would love to move here someday" as he was putting them back in my bag.

Remember a brand new clean glass pipe is not illegal. MJ is illegal and if you dont have any your not breaking any laws

6. no they wont, take some tobacco with you too. but just make it completely spotless, has to look brand new. resin is just like having bud on you

7. #7 mwasa254, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
    The only person who KNOWS what will happen is the TSA agent that will: a) let it slide, b) confiscate it and use in the breakroom to smoke evidence, or c) Cavity search you for more contraband and send your ass to prison.

I have had a friend get a pipe (clean) confiscated and nothing happened to him (well, not nothing, he lost a $60 pipe), but I know someone who regularly walks through security with a half O taped to their crotch and hasn't been caught in the 5-10 years he has been doing that (so, so stupid).

Nobody can say what will happen for sure. NEVER worth the risk, IMO.

8. Haha foreal tho

9. Clean it, wrap it, and check it in with your luggage before walking through security. If you carry it on the plane, you may... no, you will run into some difficulties with the TSA.

I'm not saying it cannot be done via carry-on, as I've flown with pipes and tobacco on my person before, however I would venture a guess that you will be standing at the security checkpoint, explaining yourself and defending your rights, for at least an additional twenty minutes.

I've transported brand new pipes insulated with bubble wrap from Canada to the United States and Customs didn't even blink twice at them while searching through my luggage.

10. A reminder of the world we live in

11. well i was already gonna check it as a bag. i wasnt gonna go threw and try to bring it as a carry on. and it still bugs me i said i didnt want anyone that had a opinion on the subject to say something. Cause everyone here that said they did it personaly said it went fine. I belive its my water pipe that i smoke tobacco out of and theres nothing that they can do about it at all. The the only people that have said it wont work are exactly the people i said i didnt want to post anything cause they have not done it there self but are assuming. I think if its legal to purchase, why would i then get introuble for bringing it with me places still new un used.

12. Dude, seriously...chill. If it's unused, wrap it up and put it in your luggage. It'll be fine.

13. My buddy getting his $60 pipe taken from him is not an opinion, I was trying to give a real world example.

14. I brought a bong back from amsterdam in my checked luggage, along with a grinder, a few pipes, papers etc.

you should be fine

15. woah how do you have so much neg rep:eek:

16. yep well i already am gonna do it, just wanted to see what people would have to say. im not worried. maybe that if my bag gets checked and they steal my bong, that wouldnt be cool. I hangout with a guy that checks the bags and he keeps all the weed he finds and theres acually alot lol.

17. ....aaand we never heard from that guy again

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sure go for it.