Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I take a CLEAN bong on airplane

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dcb441, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Im flying from san fran to clevland, ohio and i was wondering if I can bring my bong. I smoke weed and tobacco out of it so if i fully clean it with no resin would it be ok? Should i pack it in my luggage or carry it on the plane? its basically a tobacco bong and I'm addicted so I need to bring it with me hahaha its a big bong 18 inch but i carry it around in bong bag...

2. Paraphernalia is illegal in Denver. Occasionally Denver gets tough on places that sell pipes and closes them down. It doesn't happen often, but there is a city ordinance against possession of paraphernalia, and you can be arrested even if its unused.

3. #3 NewSmoke15, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    Why are you talking about Denver? OP said Cleveland...... and Norman, you said you live in South America, not the U.S. anyway (in your thread about flushing your 3 ounces).

4. Its technically totally legal. But Its probably a terrible idea because if they see it they will probably gove you a hard enough time to question you for a while and maybe make you miss your flight

5. Clean it well and pack a bag of tobacco with it. No questions can be asked then because obviously youre using it for what it is made for and within law [​IMG]

6. If you do clean it, it has to be so clean that you can't detect resin at all because if it's confiscated they'll bust you on the smallest amount of residue. If you manage to perfectly clean it, it's technically legal. Whether it's a good idea is another thing my friend.

7. Legal.  But prepare for an extensive search. 

Probably a full anal exam as well.

Those TSA boys and girls have some big fingers.

Just take a deep breath and relax.

8. Lmfao..

9. Just buy a piece when you get to ohio.  No hassle, no anal search, then ship it to your house before you leave.

10. Why not just ship it to your destination the day before leaving?