Can I still?!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BLVCK ANGEL, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Can I still like play X-box Live using a X-box kinect 4GB (Using an ethernet cable)?
    I have Internet but not wireless internet,Am I still able play?? !! Just by hooking the 360 up to the modem?? I mean I used to do it like this but I don't know if they switched all that sh*t to wireless...its been awhile and I plan on getting one real soon.

2. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Can I still like play X-box Live using a X-box kinect 4GB (Using an ethernet cable)?
    I have Internet but not wireless internet,Am I still able play?? !! Just by hooking the 360 up to the modem?? I mean I used to do it like this but I don't know if they switched all that sh*t to wireless...its been awhile and I plan on getting one real soon.

I've played mine hard wired in hahaha, same one you would be getting by the sounds of it

3. Sweet thats good to know,Wouldn't wanna buy one and not be able to play online:smoke:

4. Yeah on the description of the console it mentions an ethernet port.

5. I use an Ethernet cable. Faster connection, I have 2 50ft Ethernet cables for when I game on my laptop as well. If you're able to, check the connection with wifi and then wired and you'll see the difference.

6. #6 PC Gamer, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Tip of the day: if a product has something built into it (such as an ethernet port) it often supports full use of that feature. Very few times in industrial history have manufacturers gone out of their way to add more steps to the manufacturing process for no reason.

Although I would recommend plugging your xbox into your router rather than your modem. If you don't have a router, perhaps you should start thinking about investing in a wireless router with 4-6 ethernet ports as well.

7. Hahaha Lol I know right:smoke: