Can I still use this bowl it still fits inside

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Caleb700, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Looks spent to me, I don't know though, I'm not a pro fessional

2. Yeah, if you're careful. Until it can be replaced.

3. Throw it out and get a new one cheap ass.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah you can but it will resin up the downstem where it fits in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'd just get a new one you can get slides quite cheap online if you're willing to wait a couple weeks. I mean there's probably a good chance you'd be totally fine but personally broken glass being involved in stuff I'll be inhaling is something I won't mess with, even if it's just for the peace of mind. Also you're not going to want to keep that anyway, it will be shitty each time u use it and u might just end up slicing yourself on it eventually.

Just drop 10 bucks or so on a new one

6. #7 Ultramaxx, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    I used a damage one for a while ,’ not as bad as the op tho . Til I dropped it into trash can hit a beer bottle and died …
    Just ended up getting 3 cheap bowls from a headshop, the grav one died fast tho a site sent me a tiny bowl I got screwed….. I ordered funnel model, probably won’t use that site again … bad customer service I didn’t even bother trying to get a refund f them …
    Damaged bowl could cause your bong to get dirty faster , or risk cutting yourself …
    Bowls that are durable are hard to find tho ,

7. #8 useaname, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Ive been using these and never used another slide(except one other) since. Infuckingcredible air flow, hardly any weed getting pulled through before fully burning but you can still do a tiiiny snap if you breathe harder toward the end of the hit (depending on how much you broke it up), it makes 2 of my pieces function actually way better than the slide they came with, if you cut a soda bottle you have an EAsY grav bong as its disc shape causes an airtight seal over the bottle, the kind i have is hard to break too. And if you want big hits this is my personal favorite as someone who hates restricted hits in any way. You may want to clean it a slight bit more frequently than other slides. I get these at smoke shops.

Redirect Notice
    This kind is a pinched screen slider, i cant really explain it or find an image of the inside. Fairly cheaper than the previous. Same concept just little more snappable but i love both equally. They should both come in 14mm and 18mm. Ive ordered from TAG a few times without any issues because i like the slides and dstems they carry. If the links dont work ill edit that haha. Could go on and on about the details of the slides.

And to check if your broken slide its still usable, place your palm tightly over the slide while connected to bong and breathe in. If you cant breathe in at all whatsoever, itll still smoke well. Although im unsure if the taste or hit would be any different.The slide only has to fit in the dstem(air tight enough) so that just might work if you really like that slide. The break isnt too far up, but cant guarantee. Best of life to you!

8. Although that can be true, he can just paper towel twist in the end of it and that could be avoided i feel. But be very careful since broken.