Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I still smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mystic Music Monkey, Sep 20, 2015.

1. #1 Mystic Music Monkey, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    So I smoked a lot for three years like everyone although I was more sensitive. I would be unable to drive or it would be quite dangerous to give you a sense. Anyways I smoked about a q of some rad dank I believe it was some ground up skunk practically wet with THC and some keif. So the last couple weeks of me smoking this stuff, including a few party's with a gas mask xtra weed I ended up getting psycosis. Now I started having weird thoughts/delusions during those last couple weeks too and I believe that I just pushed myself over the edge. Funny thing is in planned on taking a t break during the onset, maybe if I did a week earlier I would have been fine. Anyways I'd like to still smoke obviously and I'm thinking that if I work within my threshold I'll be fine. My plan was too only smoke 3 joints on the weekend and in the middle if the month take a week off and every four months take the entire month off, to clear my system. Based on some research it should be sufficient enough too start fresh/nothing in my system. It's more economical this way too I guess. Thing is I'm not sure how safe it'd be. I really just want to hear my music while blazing tbh and I don't know if I'll get that. I also play the guitar and it's just so much better high lol. This is fairly uncommon but I know I'm not alone. Jw if anyone has advice or knows of anyone who went through something similar. Oh yeah and it was probably the worst things anyone could go through although it was quite spiritual in some aspects. Talking to spiders/wild life/demons/angels/spirits/possession/was rapedby demons/heart shaped clouds/acturians/earthquake coincidence/psychic abilities(specifically timing/time#3)/enhance creativity/writing poems/rhyming 2nd nature/became way better at Piano/guitar/a bunch of unexplainable phenomenon/some of it was just delusional/parasites in my eyes/bezel bub/drown myself at my local church/neanderthal DNA/a couple mentally Ill people reading my mind/natzi scientist/gas Jews/ spirit animals/dead ancestors/god/agnostic/satan/pudding and cookies offering to demon/dad burying spider drawing/sun/ruinied a greater portion of my life/I'm actually lucky/fuck antipsychotics I actually enjoyed some portions, but other parts were beyond hellish. It really tests your endurance. I digress.

2. Well fuck it's just not fair. I'd rather be allergic to peanut butter. Lol it's not like I have a mental illness, wonder why I'm predisposed too psychosis? Idk I'm sure I'd be fine