1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Can i still scrog?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Dizsmo, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello I have a mazar plant I want to scrog.its getting prettt bushy its in 5 gallon pot and is say its 2 feet tall from soil maybe 2-3 feet wide.Its been 5 month veg so far because I did two auto flower runs and the last auto flower should be finished in the following weeks.Can I still scrog this plant?Do I need to defoliat it before?after?how should i tackle this problem?I grew same strain once before i put up pics of the current one and the past one that was much smaller even aftet flowering this ones gonna be nuts

Attached Files:

2. Way to late to scrog. It would do more damage then good at this point. Scrog in veg. Fill the net, then flip to flower

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's still in veg the flowering one was my previous one i was just showing what I expect the buds to look like on this one

4. And i uploaded wrong flowering pic of the previous ment to do this one,this is what I expect the buds to look like on this one thats still in veg which Is why i wanna scrog so if its still in veg i would be good to scrog?

Attached Files:

5. You can pretty much SCROG whenever you want in veg. You just may have to prune the plant back a bit to get rid of extra branches you don't want.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ok word so to scrog do i just bend all the branches to get them all on the same level and tuck them under like chicken wire of something

7. Then scrog away. tapatalk_1468021971897.jpeg this is 1 plant in a 2'x4' scrog. I make simple frames out of pvc and masons lines I prefer 2" squares in my net. Keep whatever you use tight and secured down or the plant will push it around

There's no reason to prune your plant at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  8. so dont prune just trim off branches on bottom third?

9. Yes, essentially. Here's a guide that'd be worth reading.

LBH's Famous ScrOG Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy

• Like Like x 1
  10. No dont prune or trim anything right now. Get a net in and get it filled before trimming anything. After the stretch in flower everything under the net will be light starved so trim what's under the net

• Like Like x 1
  11. Okay thanks a lot you both

12. Don’t use chicken wire mukka cuts into stems ect
    You can buy scrog nets or anti bird netting is pretty decent only cost a £5 and you can reuse
    Grow your own medicine
    Stedz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. i ended up using string and weaving one using the poles in the corners of the tents worked pretty great when im done itll slide ride up to top of tent to ready to go next time i need it

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fair play mukka good work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You