Can I still Get bud?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BigBudLife, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I planted one seed that I had about five days ago outside. And i was wondering if its too late in the growing season for this to be successful. I live in northern Utah. And this is my first time growing.

2. Depends. IF it cracks the ground, and grows it will go straight into flowering. the only way for you to get good bud off it is if it finishes before the first frost.

3. ha i live in northen utah to
    and yeah you should but you probably wont get a good yield cause your plant will only be able to grow fer a max of 3 months due to the oncoming winter and colder weather best bet is too grow indoors or start outside and finsh inside

4. 3 Months? So you guys can grow well into November huh? :) I'd say till early/mid october before your first crippling frost.

5. Agreed - I think Halloween is pushing it, and thats once plants have vegged for a few months and have developed strong, harvesting this late gives you some nice purple hues.

In your case its too late man, start researching and getting things ready, there is A LOT to tackle and watch out for outdoors.

For next year get them started in Feb inside and once the last frost hits get those healthy, strong girls outside to grow huge for you until flowering starts.

6. Hey thanks guys. I am going to research my ass off so I'm completely ready for next year. I don't think I'll give up on this little seed yet though. I got nothin better to do. Just experimenting. Thanks again guys.