Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I still decarb?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 638051, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I screwed up. 

I decarbed an ounce of ground up trim and stewed it in coconut oil. So far so good. While I was straining it, I remembered an ounce I had all grinded up and waiting to be made into coconut oil. So I added coconut oil and started a second batch. About an hour into the crock pot and it dawned on me that I never decarbed this second batch. 

Is there something I can do to save it? Or is it too late now that it's saturated with coconut oil, am I screwed and have to throw away the whole ounce of trim?

Anybody been here and done this? Or am I the only ding-bat on this forum? Any bright ideas?

2. I never used to decarb and things turned out fine its just waay better when you do