Can i Start Flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by e12weedhed, Sep 1, 2011.

1. im 3 weeks into my plants now and they seem okay to me. i am growing 1x Lowryder 2 2x Ak48 auto flowering feminised seeds. i know that auto's flower regardless of light cycle but i wish to start producing buds. im not to keen on the yield as its my first grow in my room. its not in any cupboard but behind my cupboard. im using 2 45watt 6400k cfl and 1 45watt 2700k.

since space and smell is a issue at the moment, im not thinking about the yield of my plants however i just want to start producing buds im just not sure if the plants are ready yet.

im completely nooby at growing but for first attempt im proud of my self! i just want to start flowering and stop it from growing any bigger due to size issue and space. in a month time ill have a complete set-up were time will be in my hands.

so if any comments please?

there are more pics in this topic http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/890617-first-grow-they-safe.html < but also uploaded one here.

please check and comment!

Attached Files:

2. You mentioned that they aren't in a cupboard but behind a cupboard. How are you going to have them in complete and total darkness for 12 of the 12/12 if they aren't in a light tight box of some sort?

3. yeh that came up. i do have a cupboard, fit for two plants to keep in darkness but isnt auto flowering flower regardless of the light cycle?

4. Its probably already started flowering. Have they shown sex yet? Mine showed preflowers at about day 20.

5. And like you said they're autoflowers so theres nothing you can do. They'll flower when they want.

6. OK so, if they're auto flower why are you asking if it's OK to start flowering them? It's not up to you.

7. why are you commenting if you have nothing good to say. bitch, mikep already said that, dont need you tryna be funny,

this is my first time growing and i was abit confused with auto flowering seeds thats all.

8. A bit confused? lol...OK. Sounds like that's not all you're confused about. What If Mikep doesn't love you back? You gonna try to pull his hair and scratch his eyes out, bitch? HA HA HA!! How's that for funny?

9. Hey I got no love bro. Bowing out of this one.

I thought smoking made people chill lol.

10. im chilled. no offence axil it was just a question. yh im confused because i didnt do much research before i started but yh its kl.

11. Hhhmmm " no offeNSe" ( note spelling) but when you start calling folks " bitch"
    at the drop of a hat it tends to be viewed as offensive , know what I mean
    there Bub?

12. That's OK. Maybe it was just one of those days.