Can I start flowering. First grow sorry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dakushdoctor97, Jul 27, 2019.

1. The 2 outdoor in the green house are autos and the indoor one is feminized. If that helps.

Attached Files:

2. the Autos will start flowering any thing from 3 weeks to 5 weeks old ..the one inside will flower when the plant get 12 hours light and 12 hours dark ,,have you got it under any lights ,,if so what type of light ,,mac,

3. CFL lights mate 400w but im giving it 1000w when its flowering. Its getting 18 hours of light. So could I just put it down to 12 hours and start giving it potassium?

With the autos will I give it potassium at about 5 weeks old?

4. you can cut the hours from 18 to 12 hours light when every you like ,,,but if you want to flower it now ,,feed with a veg feed with higher nitrogen in it before you flip the light,,because the plant will stretch in the next 2 weeks and will need it in the stretch if plant as not gott enough N the stetch will use it up and at the end of the two weeks stretch you will find the lower fan leaves going yellow from lack of N ,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. damn nice flowers, i dont plant myself but gl with this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cheers for the info mate.
    How much nitrogen do you suggest for example npk 10-0-0. I make my own nutrients so I can make it as high as I want.

7. Don't go by the equivelant watts on cfls. Go by the actual draw. Equivelant means nothing to a plant, it has to do with how humans perceive the light.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I would transplant those into 5 gallon minimum fabric pots preferably with some soil with added perlite like 30%. let them grow for 2 or 3 weeks after you do that let him fill in a little bit then you could flip them to 12 hours. Auto will do it in its own if it's an auto

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1