Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I snort kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 18, 2011.

1. You could mainline it tho...

2. no, no man
    fuck no
    oh shit, please no
    here's what you do with that kief
    boil it up in some water (nice tea, few quarts)
    let that shit coool down quite a bit
    pour the contents into a large bag
    drain that bag up your ass
    let it sit there until you think you're about to die
    let it out
    you're high as fuck
    trust me
    you'll love it
    it's a way of life

3. ....just no

4. #24 DrLingIsKing, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    This IS RETARDED, i know this is apprentice, but seriously why? just why? Why not just smoke it? Seriously WTF america, at least i hope you are still in america and havent polluted anywhere else with your sperm and babies. PLease do not reproduce if this is how you hope to injest THC

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. asking that is like is asking if i should bang kim kardashian....with that being said.....

DO IT!!! tell us what happens

6. How many times is it going to take to get it through people's heads that THC MUST be heat activated in order for it to take effect.

7. The THC must reech a certain temp. I don't think your nose can heat up the trichs. :)

8. Someones been playing too much Fallout 3

9. Rail it up man:laughing:

10. do it, let us know if you like it.

11. why would you even wanna snort it? i think it would probably irritate the shit outta your nose. just smoke it lol itll have a nice taste

12. Must be decarb'd first...and two...thc isn't water soluble...just no

13. jesus christ what is it with people and shoving things up the nose? just make a bong man.

14. It's called apprentice smokers for a reason,people ask questions then get informed.

15. This was settled on like, page 1! He isn't going to snort it, its time to let go guys, haha

16. No you couldn't. You wouldn't get any effect anyway.

Think about it. Can you eat cannabis "raw"? No you cannot! You would most likely get sick. Not high. THC needs to be extracted with heat. Either burning it, extracting it with smoke, or warming it up, making vapor.

You can eat cannabis, but you need fat. THC binds to fat, so if you would melt some butter, and put your herb in there, it would go into the butter. You could then put it in your sandwich. But this wouldn't taste any good. You could make cacao, or brownies, anything really, which involves fat. You could make ice cream. You'd need cream though.

See my point?

- Serenity

17. It's not coke bro

Unless ur into that shit

18. Injecting weed. good way to die bahaha! But yeah you can snort it but can and should are two diffrent things.

19. you can snort it but it wont do anything but burn your nose and make you sneeze. best off topping bowls with it