Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I snort kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Just picked up some kief and I can't help be wonder.

Attached Files:

2. :smoke:Technically yeah.... you could snort it. But would it do anything is the question? Frost your buds man :smoke:

3. You could snort molasses if you really tried,but yeah dude just sprinkle it on some bud.Doesn't take much to stone you.

4. Personally, I'd cook it and shoot it

5. Why would it not work? Wouldn't the crystals absorb through my sinus cavities?

6. hahah man i wish you could, that would be tight to snort a fat line and be baked!

but no you shouldnt snort it :)

7. Lol I have been sprinkling it on my bud all day I just can't help but wonder

8. [quote name='"Micahsk"']no....[/quote]

Whyy?

9. It would be like snorting a flower, thats just fuckin weird and not right for your nose man

10. THC must be heat activated.

11. stole it from another thread

12. I don't think the mucus in your sinus membrane would be of any use as far as extracting thc. Its the same reasoning as to why you can't eat a bud and get high, you're body won't properly absorb the thc from the bud, you need some kind of medium that you're body will absorb, like fatty butter or alcohol to extract the thc from the plant matter.

13. NOt to mention kief is not decarbed yet, soooo it would take soo much to get you high.
    Smoke dat shit yo!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiumHan37So]Sifting Cannabis Leaves for Kief - YouTube[/ame]

14. You'd have some tasty boogers.

15. Thank you finally some information. I will stick to smoking it!

16. Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

Don't do it OP. My dealer's friend snorted a fat line of kief once. Beside smelling really good it didn't do anything for him. It was essentially a waste of perfectly good kief.

17. [quote name='"Shpongle"']

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

Don't do it OP. My dealer's friend snorted a fat line of kief once. Beside smelling really good it didn't do anything for him. It was essentially a waste of perfectly good kief.[/quote]

Forsure, love the name ;)

18. I will say this; do a key bump of kief. If you don't know, that's where you dip the end of a car or house key in to your kief and use it like a shovel to get a small bit out. It won't waste hardly any of it but it will smell amazing.

19. yes, you can snort kief. does it get you high? no.