Can I snip the Original 2 Leaves? Yellowing and Dieing?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by superdupertoke, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Yeah I did, plant hasnt changed at all since the snipping. So did my mixture sound ok, someone said it was ok to mix the molassis with the npk nute into the 1 gallon water jug. For the npk nute, im supposed to water with that every other water, but if i add the molassis to the water, should the molassis be added to the plant every other water as well? Water - Water - NPK Nute + Molassis Water - Water - Water - NPK Nute + Molassis Water... Also, for flavoring and smell, how often should I add pineapple juice? Its just bagseed, might of been one of my chron seeds accidently mixed in, either way, she already smells DANK! If I flower at day 25 instead of 30, how much yield would be cut from that 5 day period?

2. ya add molassus every other watering 1-2 tablespoons

3. 1-2 tbsp per gallon of water?

4. It's perfectly normal for the bottom set of leaves to die after transplanting a clone or growing from seedling, it's a part of life, things die, and things grow.. haha Good lucK!

5. Haha thanks badfish, any input on the pineapple juice idea??

6. taste of bud is genetic adding that to the medium will not make it taste any different

7. I would have to disagree with that. Just look what happens when you don't flush before harvesting--the bud will taste awfully like chemicals from the ferts. So, although I don't know what the pineapple juice will do to the taste, I'm sure it can have an effect. (Just check PH--That's where it could become problematic for growth/flowering)

8. Quick update, she is healthy but will be transplanted today. wdissident you said add 1-2 tbsp of molassis every other watering? Do you mean add the 2 tbsp to the 1 galon water jug or just ad 2 tbsp to the soil every other watering? For transplanting, i will water it so the soil sticks together, do I just stick my hands down the side and carefully pull or out or do I need to tip it??? Thanks

9. #29 wdissident, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010

start off with 1 tbl per gallon. you water the plant good. then tip the plant directly upside down you might need to bang the bucket while holding the stem and the plant along with the roots and soil will fall out of the bucket. if you didnt understand that you can ask any gardener or someone at a plant nursery how to transplant its quiet easy.

ive also seen people transplanting without tipping it upside down and by just beating the pot and pulling the plant out of the bucket. goodluck

http://strainguide.org/2010/03/01/cannabis-101-transplanting-cloning/

10. thrive alive b1 :)

11. Sounds good, thanks! I just picked up a 5 gallon pot il use for the transplant. Do I need to drill drain holes in it??

12. ilovetogrowweed, what?

13. he said to buy b1 its a vitamin helps with cell growth. it reduces transplant shock. i wouldnt buy it. like i said weed is hardy and forgiving

i like to make a couple extra hoes just because i know mj likes it dry oppose to wet

14. Just transplanted, slapped the sides and flipped it upside down, worked with perfection. She is sleeping right now, when she awakes she is getting her first nute/molassis watering! Once again, do you think the pot needs drain holes? Thanks

15. definitely. cut some on the bottom if you have to