Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flying faded, May 6, 2011.

1. I just go an endoscopy today (where they stick a camera down ur throat) and then they took samples of the skin inside my esophagus. This was to test for acid reflux but anyways is it safe to smoke? and if not how about vape? please help me out on this, thanks!

2. I'd say vaping is probably better for you right now as you won't get any of the combusted plant matter in the vapor. Try it out, if its uncomfortable or painful just stop, the high may even help with any irritation or pain your in :) Happy toking.

3. Is there any chance of infection in my esophagus? thats what im most worried about

4. I don't think it's possible to get an infection from smoking. If you do, at least you'll be too high to care!

5. I don't think theres any chance at all of an infection really, just make sure your vape's clean and you wash your hands before handling your bud, should be alright :)

6. why risk it just take a short T-break

7. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

8. tmmr is friday... haha

9. Do you really need to smoke that badly? Risk an infection or stay healthy and not smoke for a few days. I mean seriously, come on.

10. well thats why im asking, i can vape as well. but i would like to smoke made some plans with some buddies earlier this week