Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tonyyayo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Yeah its fine, might be a little harsh though

2. That looks sketch/weird as fuck

3. yeah you can smoke out of it. personal preference but i like smaller pipes without a carb. to high to think of a name though :smoke:

4. That's one chill ass seahorse pipe man!

5. Looks good & safe to me, but it looks like the smoke will be harsh. Take small hits at first to judge its smoothness and you should be good! :smoke:

6. That looks like a sick little piece man!
    First two names that came to my mind were : The Tomb Raider and Crysanthimum.

7. i recognize the type. its a common metal pipe with whatever that is put around it. if you can take that wierd decoration off you will be able to unscrew it in two different places, which makes cleaning easy. still, that kind was the first pipe i ever had, and they are NASTY. i recommend a screen