Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Smoke Weed That Was in Coconut Oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarijuanaMole, Mar 12, 2012.

1. So I tried making THC pills a couple weeks ago and needless to say they fucking sucked and didn't even get me high. I know how I fucked up and will make better pills next time (i didn't use nearly enough weed) and now have like 2.5 grams of weed left that was once submerged in coconut oil from the extraction process.

I don't get a chance to make edibles very often, so the option of saving it for later is out the window. Can I smoke that shit? I don't care if it's rough, as long as it'll get me high.

2. They see me fiendin', they hatin'

3. NO!!!! do not smoke that. Burning fat is terrible for your lungs and your body, the burning process creates free radicals, carcinogens and you won't get high.
    Source: In med school. Don't do it.

4. Word up. Thanks for the info. Guess I'm scrapin for res tonight.

5. which is only marginally better than that oiled bud.

6. Hmmm...Sleep or long-term lung health....Sleep or long-term lung health.....

Sleep wins.

7. not in my world

8. You could grind up the left over pre soaked weed and eat it in/on something. Pizza, pasta etc.:)

9. Yea do this lol or put it in firecrackers, wouldn't hurt to do that...they work :smoke:

10. yeah you activated the thc so just break it up best you can and eat it. then go scrape and smoke your res. you should be buzzin good for having minimal stash