Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can I smoke weed out of a hookah?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spitvicious, Jan 2, 2012.

1. alright so I was just wondering if I can 1. Pack a whole bowl of weed instead of shisha and still smoke it with a coal like I normall would. and 2. can I just mix some weed in with the shisha and smoke Imt that way? which is more affective? thank you!

2. I personally have only tried straight up weed in it, but not with a coal. We just packed a bowl and used a lighter.

3. You need to use a lot of weed, and it doesn't work very well. I would honestly just pack the weed and use a lighter.

4. Yea either mwthod is fine but i find with a bit of shish mixed in helps slow the burn down.. i did this using mixed fruits flavour the other day

5. The best bet for you is to make some home made cannabis shish.

The reason why hookah works and it doesn't just burn like hell is because it's coated in shisha, so it vaporizes more than smokes.

Other people just mix the premade hookah tobacco and weed and smoke it, I've heard putting it just straight up in the bowl and smoking it.

6. my one friend doesnt smoke and on new years eve we bought a quarter of headies and we put a layer of shish in the bowl. Them about .4 gram weed, then more shish. we weren't sure if it worked since we were already high but our friend smoked it without knowing and never said anything about feeling high even after telling him so ices thinking it was a waste..

7. waste of weed, pack a bowl or roll a blunt and sit around and talk amungst eatch other passing the sweet mary.

8. I have actually heard that smoking weed out of a hookah is bad for the hookah. Any truth to that?

9. I've heard smoking weed out of a hookah is bad karma...however I just looked it up online and couldn't find anything about that so I could be wrong. I try to avoid it, but have tried it before. It lasted pretty long with the coal burning and I got a nice buzz from it. I wasn't stoned off my ass like I would be from a bong but it was a nice high. My friends do it all the time, but I think they mix it with the shisha. I don't see any reason weed would be bad for your hookah compared to the tobacco though...

10. [quote name='"miztokealot"']I have actually heard that smoking weed out of a hookah is bad for the hookah. Any truth to that?[/quote]

Very true. It can clog your hoses and just make a mess.

11. The residue eventually will clog the hoses.

12. Yea me and my friends just did it yesterday. Hits smooth as hell and then comes the high feeling :)

13. Is there any particular way one should clean the hookah if it's only for MMJ? In particular the hose since that's been explicitly stated to clog easily.

I have Formula 420. Should I just clean the whole thing out with that a few times a week, just like a bong?

Many thanks.

14. Not to start up a kindve dying thread, but you know that you can turn your Marijuana like shisha without actually adding nasty tobbacco. Now the only thing is your texture will not be the same as normal tobbacco shisha, this is due to the differences between marijuana and tobbacco. The simple process is simply making your own shisha with glycerin using only marijuana, and perhaps crushed/powdered dried fruit and mixing together and letting it sit in a dark place to cure for a few days.

How To Make Homemade Shisha and other shisha recipes